The Flood Doctor
Flooding Response Specialists
The Flood Doctor – Flood Restoration Specialists
Hopefully you will never be affected by flooding. But if you are – we are here to help.
The Flood Doctor is an emergency flood water restoration company operating nationwide from the North East of England. As part of The Carpet Doctor, we have 25 years experience working with commercial and domestic clients to rapidly and professionally respond to the damage caused by flooding.
Our specialist pumps remove up to 9000 gallons of liquid per hour from your building. Our industrial dehumidifers, turbodriers and axial fans will then quickly and quietly dry your building and remove the smell of damp at the same time. Specialist damp meters help us to identify the worst affected areas to ensure that your property is properly dried. And we’ll sanitise and deodorise your building once drying is complete.
Call us anytime on our Freephone Number – 0800 037 1 809
A small selection of our equipment. Click on the thumbnails to see a bigger image.
The Flood Doctor Services
Flood Water Removal
We specialise in removing flood water from many types of surface including carpets, tiles and wood flooring. Our specialist pumps can remove any surface water that may have collected in pools inside your building – and its fast too – with our pumps being capable of removing up to 9000 gallons of liquid per hour from both internal and external surfaces!
Drying Out / Dehumidification
Our range of dehumidifiers will then quickly and quietly dry your building whilst removing the smell of damp at the same time. Just in case its needed, we use specialist damp meters to target the worst affected areas to ensure that they are properly dried. Finally, we use deodorisers and disinfectants to kill whatever germs might be leftover from the flood damage and leave the building smelling fresh and back to normal in no time!
Depending on the extent of flooding, or machines may need to be left in situ for between 1-2 weeks. If this is the case, we will show you how to use the machines and come back to collect them once they have served their purpose. Even with our dehumidifier rentals service, we will first remove any standing pools of water with our specialist water pumps.
The Flood Doctor is based in the North East of England and works right across the North East of England and Yorkshire. We operate as far south as York and as far North as Newcastle and cover the area in between.
The principal towns and cities that we cover are: -
- Ingleby Barwick
Why You Might Need The Flood Doctor?
You might need our service under any of the following circumstances: -
- Burst Pipes – Water pipes may burst in winter when the water inside the pipe freezes and expands. If your water pipes burst, flooding may follow and that is when The Flood Doctor can assist by removing pools of water from the floor and deploying dehumidifiers to remove moisture from the air.
- Flash Flooding – Flash floods happen from time to time and when they do, your home or commercial premises may be flooded.
- Heavy Rain – Period of heavy rainfall may lead to your home or office being flooded with water.
- Roof and Guttering Problems – Problems with your roof or guttering can lead water to enter your building and flood one or more rooms.
- Kitchen Malfunctions – Kitchen malfunctions such as a washing machine or dishwasher breaking down may lead to flooding.
- Bathroom Malfunctions – Bath tubs and sinks overflowing, pipes bursting or taps failing can cause flooding.
Contact The Flood Doctor
Freephone: 0800 037 1 809
Office Telephone: 01642 566 551
Advice / Mobile: 07770 451 111
Our registered address is Unit 23 Goldsmith, Billingham, TS23 3GW